Popular for its ability to strengthen and rejuvenate, Shilajit Resin is an important Ayurvedic mineral supplement which is effective both when used with other herbs and alone.
Shilajit resin is formed naturally by remains of decomposed plants and humus. It occurs in form of black substances that look like tar that results from millions of years of compression by rock layers. The tar-like substance is extracted from rock layers found in the sacred Altai Mountains. Shilajit is rich in components like mineral, humic acid, vitamins and fulvic acid which aid in body cleansing by eliminating heavy metals.
Components of Shilajit Resin
Shilajit is an ingredient rich resin. These ingredients include vitamins such as A, B, C and P(citrines), microelements like chrome, cobalt, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc and nickel among others as well as trace elements. Additionally, Shilajit contains other ingredients like humis, fulvic acid, humic acid and Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones.
If any mineral supplement is to be of good use in the body, it must be absorbed into the cells. For this to happen, the natural and pure fulvic acid present in Shilajit must come to play. Fulvic acid aids in dilating the cell walls allowing the uptake of minerals into the cells. When these minerals are absorbed into the cells, they catalyze the uptake of vitamins. Thus fulvic acid is critical in preventing mineral deficiency and consequently the deficiency of vitamins. To Indian Yogi’s Shilajit is a real powerhouse (Elixir of life) locally known as “Amrita”. This is because it houses more than 85 minerals in addition to fulvic acid.
Shilajit “The Weakness Destroyer”
In recent scientific studies, Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones a very powerful antioxidant was discovered in Shilajit resin. The antioxidant is known for neutralizing free radicles thus protecting the brain, nervous system and the nerves from harm caused by free radicles. This finding supports the Ayurvedic practitioners’ belief of shilajit being the weakness destroyer.
Benefits of Shilajit
- Shilajit keeps illness at bay. The fulvic acid which occurs naturally in Shilajit aids in the absorption of Debenzo Alpha Pyrones by the cells. As it is a strong antioxidant, Debenzo Alpha Pyrone fights free radicles that cause illness.
- Improves metabolism. Shilajit contains some trace minerals that are vital in improving metabolism. They do this by aiding enzyme action as they play the role of co-factors.
- Increase vigor and stamina. The antioxidant-rich dietary supplement is taken to boost stamina and vigor.
- Shilajit contains trace minerals that are useful in maintaining body fluid and electrolyte.
- Shilajit aids in live nutrients assimilation into the body.
- Helps the body utilize hormones while keeping them at an optimum level.
- Promotes good sleep and relaxation
- Help kill the craving for food thus aiding in weight management.
- Prolongs life and keeps age at bay
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Regulates blood sugar
For general use, 300-500mg of Shilajit Resin per day is recommended. Dissolve it in a hot drink, milk, non-chlorinated water or tea. It will take about 6-8 weeks before expected results are witnessed. It is advisable to start taking about 300mg per day and increase the dosage as you progress.
Take your dose of Shilajit on empty stomach to maximize absorption. Make sure you consistently take your daily dose to achieve the desired results.
- Take about 0.5 grams (pea size) of Shilajit resin
- Dissolve it in hot/warm water, milk, tea etc.
- Sit back and enjoy the natural goodness.
Natural and pure Shilajit Resin does not have side effects. Side effects indicate exposure to fake or poor quality Shilajit resin. The increased demand for Shilajit resin has resulted to rise of unscrupulous Shilajit supplement traders who sell adulterated resin.
Before making a purchase, always make sure that the supplier has these documents:
- Product Liability Insurance – Protects the buyer from injury to the health.
- A certificate of Analysis – Confirms that the product adheres to USA specifications.
- USA Seller Permit (State License)
Go for the best Shilajit Resin available
Take home deliberately collected Natural Shilajit Resin whose quality exceeds the standard Shilajit resin. Experience revitalized health with our rare mineral and celebrates the power of Natural Shilajit Resin (https://naturalshilajit.com)